We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. On this page is a written article of copy right infringement procedures and policies that apply to ikranium.com ("News and Media Company"). The company will respond to allegations of copyright violations in accordance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Notification of Copyright infringement:
Should you be a copyright owner (or an agent of a copyright owner) and believe any user material posted on our sites infringes upon your copyrights, you can file a DMCA by notification (please note that all information must be submitted in English):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copy right that has been allegedly infringed.
- Provide a reasonable method which will be used to contact you. Phone number, and email address should be added.
- Note: A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate should also be added. We sugest you consult your lawyer before filing this claim. Please note that you will liable for damages if you make a false claim of copyright infringement.
Once the company receives your notification of claim:It's a must for the company to take the following actions if it's true.
- remove or disable access to the impinging material.
- notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
P.O. Box KS 16970, Adum Kumasi.